We are looking for two export managers to join our fast-developing team. Our goal at Music Finland is to build international success stories for Finnish music.
What we expect
You’re a music lover as well as a result-orientated and confident team player who thrives in a fast-changing environment and enjoys interaction in different social and cultural settings.
What we offer
You get to develop and implement projects and services in the global music industry setting. You’ll be equipped with lots of inspiration from your colleagues and get to work in a supportive and forward-looking work environment. Music Finland was selected as one of the best places to work in Finland in 2016.
1) Export Manager, specializing in pop & rock
Your mission is to help Finnish music companies, artists and songwriters achieve international success. You will work together with the other Export Managers and are responsible for client relations, export services and projects in your respective sector. You will make full use of your understanding of the business logic of the music industry. Your clientele falls under the broad definition of pop & rock sector, including all its subgenres.
2) Export Manager, specializing in contemporary & classical
You are the primary contact for all export activities for the contemporary and classical music sector in Finland. You are responsible for export projects and services and actively develop the international networks and exposure of Finnish music. Your clientele includes composers, performers and businesses of the respective sector.
From applicants to both positions we expect
- Expertise in music and knowledge of the Finnish music sector
- Excellent social skills
- Passion and will to develop into a distinguished music export professional
- Ability to take initiative, work independently and contribute as a member of the team
- Excellent English and communication skills. Ability to communicate in Finnish as well as in other languages is considered as a benefit.
- Understanding of the international music market
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Ability to travel actively, also on weekends
- Applicable degree or work experience
Please send your resume and cover letter including desired salary level by September 11th, 10pm, to email@example.com. Please mark clearly which position you are applying for. The start date is negotiable.
Export Manager, pop & rock:
Riku Salomaa, Head of International
+358 (0)40 705 2606 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 24, 3pm–5pm
- August 31, 9am–11am
Export Manager, contemporary & classical:
Heli Lampi, Head of Communications and Promotion
+358 (0)50 38 28 934 / email@example.com
- August 25 9am–11am